My lockdown story!
Coronavirus pandemic has wreaked havoc around the world, pushing people indoors and into isolation. The number of infected cases are going up every day and good news seems unlikely at the present. Normal life as we knew it, has come to a standstill. There are no more coffee dates or house parties or movie time at the nearby theater.
.
Locked up, as we hope and pray for all this to end, thought of brightening up your days, as I stay back home making sure I keep social distancing with people around,doing what I love to do, be it taking pictures of flowers, food that I made and experimenting my creativity in crafts...
A fine afternoon on 23th of May at wokha, the flower seen to be blooming with no distraction.
'there is always beauty in Nature "
A story to tell, a story to share is what we all live for.
Tried making some butter croissant.
" food brings joy "
Finding the perfect wood to try some crafts at home.
My cousin was there so had to make her try them on.
Experimenting is always a joy...I'm a big fan of coffee and yes! Finally could try making my own with the coffee plant that has been left all alone with no one to make it productive.
.
Everything has an end.
Let's all stay positive and supportive to everyone around us... But remember life if too short live it to the best.
Do connect with me on
Copyright © THUNG EZUNG 2020 All Right Reserved
Comments
Post a Comment